A store I’ve been really digging lately for casualwear, Totokaelo Man, just did another round of price drops in their sale section. Some items that caught my eye included:
- An APC striped sweater for $82.25 (I picked up one this season, and think it would make for a nice layering piece this fall)
- Twins for Peace leather sneakers in white and black for $61.25 (I’ve never handled these in person, but they seem like they could be a nice alternative to pricier options)
- Twins for Peace canvas sneakers in navy and white for $42
- Grenson suede crepe soled chukkas for $140.
- APC Chelsea boots for $180.25 (would look great with a pair of slim jeans or chinos)
- Margiela chukkas and sidezip boots and for $311 and $344, respectively (a bit more fashion forward, but I think they’d look good with the right ensemble)
You can see what else they have here.