No Man Walks Alone is having their final markdowns this week. Take an extra 15% off sale items with the checkout code EXTRA15SALE (making this a total of 60% off retail). Sizes are limited, but of what’s left, things are good. Some of my favorites:
- Lots of tailored clothing from Sartoria Formosa and Eidos Napoli. This chunky herringbone overcoat is stunning, as are these brown tweed, glen check, and Shepherd’s check sport coats. See here for inspiration on how to wear the Shepherd’s check.
- Shoes from Barbanera, an Italian footwear company with English sensibilities. Single monks can sometimes be hard to appreciate in photos, but they look great under tailored trousers. I also like Barbanera’s tassel loafers, which come in dark brown and soft tan.
- Suede espadrilles in navy and brown. Tempted to buy the navy ones for myself and wear them with linen pants.
- Some solid knitwear, including a slate blue crewneck and dark blue Aran from Inis Meain, as well as this textured, indigo sweater from Niche. I really like linen sweaters in the spring/ summer months, but Inis Meain’s are the only ones I’ve come across that don’t stretch out.
- Stephan Schneider “Memory” coat. I have something similar, which I wear with black jeans, dark sweaters, and black boots.
- Green leather jacket from Valstar. A nice change from your usual blacks and browns (and a good fall color).
- Lots of accessories, including Fair Isle scarves in different colors (these would look great with a peacoat); a handsome green floral pocket square (pair it with a casual suit and navy neckwear); and a ton of ties (navy striped wool, navy mogador, burgundy paisley, green paisley, brown bourette grenadine, and a couple of black silk knits).
You can browse the entire sale section here, although I find it’s easier to go through the categories listed at top of the page. Note, all sales are final.