Fans of A Suitable Wardrobe, rejoice! The Hanger Project announced over the weekend that they’ve acquired the company and will be re-publishing ASW’s blog archive at www.asuitablewardrobe.com. Will, the founder of ASW, will also be blogging again on a regular basis, as well as staying on as an advisor to The Hanger Project for their overall strategic and seasonal buys. Good news for fans of ASW’s blog, as well as Will’s taste in classic clothing. Over the next few weeks or so, The Hanger Project will also be migrating ASW’s store inventory to their site.
To celebrate the news, The Hanger Project is holding a 20% off sale on everything at their site and ASW. Some notable items:
- Beautiful oxhorn grooming and accessory products from Abbeyhorn. Shoehorns are an obvious pick, although I also like the combs.
- Lots of ties from Drake’s and A Suitable Wardrobe’s house label (many of those ASW ties are made by the same people who produce for Charvet).
- Sweaters from one of my favorite knitwear brands, Inis Meain. I’m a big fan of the linen crewnecks. They’re breathable and wear cool, but also have a nice spring-back quality to the yarn, unlike other linen knits you might find elsewhere. Good for layering in the springtime.
- Merola gloves available both at The Hanger Project and A Suitable Wardrobe. These textured peccary gloves would be a handsome choice.
- I realize buying an unfamiliar fragrance over the internet is risky, but L’Artisan Parfumeur’s Timbuktu is stellar. Rated one of the best by Luca Turin.
- Every kind of shoe care product you could ever want – polishes, brushes, cleaning agents, conditioners, protective sprays, etc.
- And of course The Hanger Project’s hangers. Fancy hangers sound ridiculous at face value, but they’re important for keeping the three dimensional shaping of your suit jackets and sport coats. Worth the expense if you have high-quality (read: canvassed) jackets and the extra closet space.
To receive the discount, use the checkout code KAHPASW. If the code doesn’t work on your browser, you can also email email@example.com with your invoice number and they’ll refund 20% of the total. Offer is good until the end of November 9th.
Disclosure: The Hanger Project is a sponsor of Put This On. However, this post is not paid promotion. Our editorial policies can be read here.