I think there are some pretty good items today. My favorites include these Phineas Cole trousers, Brooks Brothers Polo coat, Bowring tie, and JM Weston chukkas you see above. Click around to see what you like. If nothing suits your interests, you can find some more auctions by using our links for excellent suits, good suits, and high-end footwear.
Special thanks to the RJ cat and Kenn for sending me links over the weekend!
Suits, sport coats, and blazers
Sweaters and knits
Shirts and pants
Bags, briefcases, and wallets
- Hermes agenda
- Paul Smith shoe bags
- Edward Green shoe bags (1, 2)
- Papworth suitcases (1, 2)
- Goyard trunk
- Abercrombie and Fitch suitcase
- Gieves and Hawkes buttons (1, 2, 3)
- Chester Barrie hangers
- Black crocodile belt, 32
- Work your way into a bigger suit size
- Engineered Garments paisley cotton scarf
- Derek Rose pajamas, various sizes
- Albert Thurston braces
If you want access to an extra roundup every week, exclusive to members, join Put This On’s Inside Track for just five bucks a month.