After-Christmas sales are just ahead of us, but there are already some great deals at a few places:
- Gentlemen’s Footwear: Take 10% off already discounted Herring footwear with the checkout code herring10. That puts basic cap-toe oxfords and wingtips at about $200. Shipping is free within the US.
- Oi Polloi: Take 50% off select items, including Adidas’ Stan Smiths, Nike’s Archive 83s, and some brushed Shetland knitwear. Oi Polloi is a UK retailer, so customers outside the EU can expect another 20% off at checkout for not having to pay VAT.
- Blue Button Shop: 50% off select items. I dig the New Balances and Paraboots, but if you’re up for splurging, Nanamica’s Gore-Tex Cruiser is particularly great. Note, all the prices are listed in Canadian dollars, so expect an additional ~25% discount if you’re paying in US currency.
- Superdenim: 25% off almost everything with the checkout code SP25 (exclusions include Viberg, The Real McCoys, and Trickers). Stock tends to be on the pricier side of things, but the stuff is really nice. See brands such as Nigel Cabourn, Engineered Garments, and Gitman Vintage. I almost bought some Velva Sheen t-shirts last night.
- Need Supply: 20% off $100 gift cards with the checkout code GETCARDED (limit two gift cards per person). Could be used to save a little money on Aldens, which are rarely discounted, or applied to Need Supply’s seasonal sales (which usually includes some pretty good footwear).