One of our favorite shops, Unionmade, just started their end-of-season sale. Take 40% off select items with the code FIRSTDIBS. You can check out the eligible items here. Code is good for one day, before the sale event gets publicized tomorrow.
Some things I like:
- Outerwear: Golden Bear cafe racer, Haversack combat jacket, Monitaly smock, and Journal Standard fishtail.
- Knitwear: If you’re up for a splurge, this RRL cardigan is amazing.
- Shirts: Tons of stuff from Gitman Vintage (who makes nice things for casual wear), along with this Anatomica Aloha shirt, Orslow chambray, LVC flannel, Grei camp collar shirt, East Harbor bowling shirt, Chimala tee, and funky leaf-print popover.
- Jeans: Kind of eyeing these Chimala jeans for myself. Also, I’d like to think these Nigel Cabourn pants were inspired by Karl Pilkington.
- Shoes: Our Legacy suede sneakers, Yuketen chukkas and roper boots, non-Dadcore New Balance running shoes, and 1970s Chuck Taylor high-tops.
- Accessories: Slightly annoying, but you have to click the “view all” category to see the accessories (they’re scattered throughout). There are a bunch of scarves, belts, and hats. Also, some discounted Orlebar Brown swimshorts.
Note, all sales are final, so be sure of your size before you buy.