East Dane is holding their Big Event sale this week, where they’re offering tiered discounts depending on how much you spend. Most people can expect 15-20% off, although the minimum order is $250. Somewhat of a big commitment, but the promotion applies to their sale section, where you can find some nice already-discounted goods. For example:
- Outerwear from Mackintosh and Patrik Ervell. The last is on particularly deep discount and would make for a good topcoat come fall/ winter.
- Two brands I’ve been really digging: Ten C and Chimala. Ten C is painfully expensive, but their parkas are amazing. Chimala also has some really nice, vintage-inspired workwear (with details that are easier to appreciate in person). See their chambray shirts and military field coats.
- A bit of knitwear from Howlin’ by Morrison and SNS Herning. Note, SNS Herning tends to run pretty slim, so consider sizing up.
- Onia’s mid-length Calder swim shorts. I find these fit really well.
- Some good deals on accessories, such as Hestra gloves, Begg scarves, and Jack Spade briefcases.
- Lastly, the footwear selection is slim, but there are some things from Loake, Quoddy, and Clarks.
You can see the entire selection here.
(Pictured above: Mackintosh tweed topcoat, Patrik Ervell wool topcoat, Chimala chambray and field coat, and Ten C deck parka)