No Man Walks Alone just started their end-of-season sale. Select items have been discounted by up to 40%. Some notables:
- Sartoria Formosa: Handmade ready-to-wear suits by a famous bespoke Neapolitan tailoring house. Many of these are made from fabrics that allow you to wear the jacket and trousers separately.
- Heschung: Great casual shoes. I bought these black boots a year go and have been wearing them with charcoal trousers and jeans. Take a half size down.
- Buttero: Mostly minimalist sneakers, although they have nice side-zip boots as well. I wear a similar pair with black leather jackets.
- Vass: Beautifully designed, handwelted footwear. These would look great with some flannel trousers and a tweed sport coat.
- Rota: Slim Italian trousers built with a slightly higher rise.
- Mackintosh: Exceptional raincoats. You can use this as a guide if you’re unsure how each of the models differ.
- Monitaly: Funky Japanese label with lots of great outerwear, such as this multi-zip varsity.
- Inis Meain: One of my favorite knitwear label. They have some great Aran sweaters in grey, navy, and brown.
- Pedaled: Very cool cycling gear that doesn’t look like cycling gear. Designed to be wearable when you’re on and off a bike.
- Begg: An excellent maker of scarves. I bought this black Kishorn last week and plan to wear it with causal overcoats and leather jackets.
- Merola: Beautiful handstitched leather gloves. I wish these were in my size.
- Oliver Spencer: British designer with interesting takes on classic designs. This olive bomber jacket looks like it would pair well with black jeans.
- Gray: Relatively new knitwear brand by a former Ballantyne designer. These two pieces look amazing.
Note, to see sale prices, you have to click onto each item’s page. All sales are also final.