If you happen to be in New York City, a good friend of mine is holding a secondhand pop-up shop this Saturday from noon until 6ish in the lot behind Savore. There will be a ton of great deals on quality brands such as Rose & Born, Crockett & Jones, Howard Yount, Finamore, Incotex, Cucinelli, and much, much more. Get there early and tell him Derek said hi.
As for today’s eBay Roundup, we have the RJcat to thank for sending us a bunch of wonderful links. If you’d like to dig up more items, use our custom search links for high-end suits, good suits, high-quality shirts and fine footwear.
- Sid Mashburn double monks, 8.5
- Brooks Bros. white bucks. 9.5
- Phineas Cole plaid slippers, 9.5
- Hanover shell tassels, 9.5
- Allen Edmonds Mora, 10
- John Lobb suede William, 11
- Florsheim shell derbys, 11
- Edward Green double monks, 11 and 11.5
- Embroidered Prince Albert slippers, 12
- Shell cordovan wingtips, 13A
- Sulka cotton socks
- Brooks Black Fleece sleeves for iPads and laptops
- Longmire cufflinks
- Brooks straw hat, 7 ¼
- SAB folding seat
- Old stuffed bunny
- Brooks Bros. Black Fleece scarf
- Abercrombie & Fitch razor
- KFS brown felt hat, 7 ¼
- Harris Tweed book
- Charvet pocket square
If you want access to an extra roundup every week, exclusive to members, join Put This On’s Inside Track for just five bucks a month.