In case you haven’t had enough of sale season, almost every store is now holding an after-Christmas sale. That includes our shop, where you can score some handrolled pocket squares at 20% off PLUS a PTO DVD with the checkout code CHRISTMASBONUS.
Some other notable sales:
- Bench & Loom: A great shop for rugged casualwear. They have the kind of stuff that looks great with beat up jeans and boots. Take 25% off select items at the moment with the code LTD25.
- Brooks Brothers: Always good for a look when it comes to classically styled clothing. I particularly like their footwear and outerwear sections. Take extra 15% off sale items.
- The Bureau Belfast: Another great shop for casualwear. They have slightly funkier takes on workwear, such as stuff from Engineered Garments, as well as very simple basics, such as shirts from Gitman Vintage. Take up to 50% off select items.
- End: Great stuff from brands such as Buttero, Mackintosh, Levis Vintage Clothing, Nigel Cabourn, and APC. You can browse their sale section, where stuff is marked down by 50%, or go through the brand list in the navigation bar.
- Ledbury: Our advertiser Ledbury makes great shirts. Their collars are built in a way so that they don’t collapse underneath a tailored jacket when you’re not wearing a tie, and the second button is lowered to give you a more attractive neckline. Take up to 50% off select items.
- Mr. Porter: One of the best shops around, although their stock tends to be very expensive. You can take up to 50% off select items, however, which makes things a bit more affordable.
- Neighbour: Lots of great casual basics that are easy to incorporate into any wardrobe. Take an extra 15% off sale items with the code 1DAYONLY (note the code good for today only).
- Ralph Lauren: Tons of great stuff in the sale section, some of which has been discounted by up to 70% off retail.
I’ve rounded up another 50+ sales for our Inside Track subscribers, which you can see by clicking through and logging in with your Member.ly username and password. If you’re not a member, you can join now for just $5 a month. You’ll get access to one of these members-only lists every week, and your membership supports Put This On.